WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS BEING PROCESSED ABOUT ME?
DGI processes (personal) data when permission is given, through visits to our Customer Portal, the use of services that we offer on our website, and/or because you have provided data to us through our website, via email or in any other way. We may process the following personal data:
- First name, middle name and last name;
- Gender and title;
- (mobile) phone number;
- Email address;
- Job title and job description;
- IP address;
- Other (personal) data that you enter or send on your own initiative in, for example, a contact form;
DGI aims to process only the personal data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are being processed. Not all of the above information is processed in all cases. In addition to ordinary personal data, we also process special personal data and/or data of a sensitive nature when you use our services that we offer through our website and/or because you provide them to us through our website. Below, you will find an overview of special personal data and/or data of a sensitive nature that we may process on our website:
Login data for use of the DGI customer portal;
A CV submitted by you;
A letter of motivation submitted by you for your application.
DO I HAVE ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right not to have your personal data processed (temporarily), transferred, or subjected to automated individual decision-making. If you log in to the Customer Portal, you can view, change, or delete your own personal data if you wish to do so. If you are not a DGI customer and/or you do not have access to the Customer Portal but would like to know what personal data we have collected and processed about you, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing. Upon request, we will provide you with access to your personal data within one month and may, if desired, correct, delete or forward it to a third party at your request. In some cases, DGI may ask you to identify yourself and/or provide proof of identity before we can process your request.
WHAT IS MY PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
You agree that we may use your personal data to give you access to our services and to provide you with support through our Customer Portal, by email or by telephone. We process your personal data in order to communicate with you, because you have applied to us, or to provide you with information regarding the products and services that we provide to you. DGI only processes personal data in accordance with existing legislation. The legal grounds used by us for processing personal data are: your explicit consent, based on an agreement with you or the organization for which you work, or if we have a legitimate (marketing) interest in this. For example, to inform you about (new) products, services and other commercial events. Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- For sending our newsletter and mailings;
- To be able to provide services to you through our website and/or Customer Portal;
- To be able to contact you if you complete a contact form or a survey or participate in a marketing activity;
- For identification, authentication and authorization of users of our Customer Portal;
- To be able to respond to your application, your application letter and/or CV.
HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE STORED?
DGI does not store and process collected personal data for longer than is strictly necessary, or is legally regulated or required, in order to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected. We use the following retention periods for this:
- You have submitted an application to us and your application does not result in an employment contract: your data will be deleted by us within 2 months at the end of the application process.
- You, or the organization you work for, have an agreement with DGI in which you are a data subject: your personal data will be processed by us for as long as the agreement lasts or until you or your (former) employer requests us to delete it. Such a request will be processed by DGI within 2 months.
- You have subscribed to a newsletter: you can request us to delete your data at any time (and/or withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter). DGI processes such requests within 2 months.
- You have entered your contact details on our website or provided them to us by email, in writing or by phone because you want information and/or advice from us: your data will be processed by us for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which you provided it. In any event, at your request, your personal data will be deleted by us within 2 months. If we have had no contact with you for more than one year, your data will be automatically deleted, unless DGI has a legitimate reason for continuing to process it.
WILL MY DATA BE SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES?
DGI does not provide your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary in terms of implementing an agreement that you have concluded with us in which you are a data subject, or if it is required by law, or if you request this from us. In the event of suspected fraud or misuse of our websites or services, we may provide personal information to the competent authorities.
DGI ensures the proper review and agreements with other parties for lawful, correct and transparent data processing. For the processing of data, DGI selects only organizations that have the same level of data security and confidentiality as we do.
Third Party Websites
IS MY PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
DGI takes appropriate organizational and technical data protection measures against misuse, loss, or unauthorized access as well as other undesirable activities in respect of personal data. These measures are included in our data protection policy.
Access to your personal data is always protected with at least one user name and a personal password. Only you, or the main contact person in your organization, or DGI employees or persons acting on behalf of DGI who need to process this data, have access to it.
We use secure connections to protect your personal data.
Visitor information is recorded on our website. The IP address of your computer can be recorded and used for statistical analysis of visitor and click behaviour on the website. This also enables us to improve the functioning of the website, including the discoverability of information, where possible.
If you have complaints about the processing of your personal data, you can send your complaint by email to email@example.com. You can also report complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Contact information: De Gooijer International B.V. (DGI) Prunus 22 1424 LD De Kwakel Phone: + 31 (0)297 35 35 35 www.dgi.nl